STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These terms and conditions of sale (“Agreement”) are applicable to any order placed with and accepted by wcubed LLC (referred to herein as “Supplier”):
- SCOPE OF AGREEMENT. Supplier, upon acceptance of an Order placed by Buyer, will supply the products and services specified in the Order (the “Work”) to Buyer, pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and its exhibits and Supplier’s acceptance of such order submitted by Buyer is expressly limited to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- PRICE AND TERMS. The prices payable by Buyer for goods and services to be supplied by Supplier under this Agreement will be specified in the applicable Order.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Any and all inventions, discoveries, patent applications, patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade names, commercial symbols, trade secrets, work product and information embodying proprietary data existing and owned by Supplier as of the date of the Order or made or conceived by employees of Supplier during the Term of the Order shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of the Supplier.
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Any information that parties receive or otherwise have access to incidental to or in connection with this Agreement (collectively, the “Confidential Information”), shall be and remain the property of the disclosing party. Confidential Information shall not include information which: (i) was in the possession of the Receiving Party at the time it was first disclosed by the Disclosing Party; (ii) was in the public domain at the time it was disclosed to the Receiving Party; (iii) enters the public domain through sources independent of the Receiving Party and through no breach of this provision by the Receiving Party; (iv) is made available by the Disclosing Party to a third party on an unrestricted, non-confidential basis; (v) was lawfully obtained by the Receiving Party from a third party not known by the Receiving Party to be under an obligation of confidentiality to the Disclosing Party; or (vi) was at any time developed by the Receiving Party independently of any disclosure by the Disclosing Party. Confidential Information may be used to the extent necessary to perform this Agreement and the parties shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party, except to its agents (who have executed confidentiality agreements containing terms substantially similar to the terms) as necessary to provide the Work hereunder. In no event shall Buyer acquire any right, title or interest in and to any product or process information, including related know how, either existing or developed during the course of the business relationship with Supplier and Buyer.
- INDEMNIFICATION. The indemnifying party, as Indemnitor, shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the indemnified party, as Indemnitee, its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, and other affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorney fees) arising from any third-party claim based on Indemnitor’s (or its agent’s) breach of any representation, warranty, covenant, agreement, or obligation under the Order or this Agreement , or Indemnitor’s (or its agent’s) grossly negligent and/or willful acts in carrying out its obligations under the Order or the Agreement, provided that in no event shall Supplier be responsible for any claims arising out of its compliance with instructions, requirements, or specifications provided by or required by Buyer (including the use of information, artwork, logos, and/or trademarks provided by Buyer). Neither party will be responsible for indemnifying another party hereto where the basis of the indemnity claim arises out of such other party’s own negligence or willful misconduct. In order to avail itself of this indemnity provision, Indemnitee shall promptly provide notice to Indemnitor of any such claim, tender the defense of the claim to Indemnitor, and cooperate with Indemnitor in the defense of the claim. Indemnitor shall not be liable for any cost, expense, or compromise incurred or made by Indemnitee in any legal action without the Indemnitor’s prior written consent.
- BREACH. In addition to all other rights to which a party is entitled under this Agreement, if either party breaches any term of the Order or the Agreement, the non-breaching party shall have the right to: (a) terminate the Order immediately upon written notice to the other party; and (b) seek to obtain injunctive relief to prevent such breach or to otherwise enforce the terms of this Agreement. Failure to properly demand compliance or performance of any term of the Order or this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of Supplier’s rights hereunder. Prior to any claim for damages being made for non-conformance or breach, Buyer shall provide Supplier with reasonable notice of any alleged deficiencies in the Work or performance under the Order or this Agreement and Supplier shall have a reasonable opportunity to cure any such alleged non-conformance or breach.
- WARRANTY. Supplier warrants that the Work shall reasonably conform to specifications in all material respects. If applicable and at Supplier’s option, Supplier may provide Buyer with an on-line printing proof for Buyer approval. If a proof has been provided, once Buyer approves a proof, Buyer will be liable for all fees associated with the order, as specified in the Order. If Buyer supplies Supplier stock or items for imprinting as part of the Order, Supplier is not responsible for issues related to the quality of the stock or items for imprinting. Supplier will not provide refunds for any Work conforming to specifications in all material respects. Other than the warranties set forth in this section, Supplier makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied or otherwise whatsoever, that the services performed or any items produced will be merchantable or fit for any particular purpose or use. In the event of any breach of any warranty specified in this provision, Buyer’s exclusive remedy shall be that Supplier shall, at its option, repair or replace any defective goods at no cost to Buyer or refund any purchase price paid for such Work.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE HEREUNDER FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY FOR SUCH DAMAGES AND SUPPLIER’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND THE ORDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL FEES DUE HEREUNDER FOR THE ORDER UPON WHICH A CLAIM IS BASED.
- ASSIGNMENT. Except as otherwise provided, the Order and this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and lawful assigns.
- STATUS. Buyer and Supplier are separate entities. Nothing in the Order or this Agreement shall be construed as creating an employer-employee or joint venture relationship.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. Each party shall comply with all state, federal and local laws and regulations applicable to its performance hereunder.
- GOVERNING LAW. The Order and this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without reference to conflicts of law principles. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Order or these this Agreement shall be commenced in a federal court in New Jersey or in state court in the County of Middlesex, New Jersey, and the appellate courts thereof, and each party hereto irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any such court in any such suit, action or proceeding. With respect to any litigation arising out of the Order or this Agreement, the parties expressly waive any right they may have to a jury trial and agree that any such litigation shall be tried by a judge without a jury and the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, from the other party.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Neither party shall be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of this Agreement to the extent that any such failure arises from acts of God, war, civil insurrection or disruption, riots, government act or regulation, strikes, lockouts, labor disruption, cyber or hostile network attacks, inability to obtain raw or finished materials, inability to secure transport, or any cause beyond such party’s commercially reasonable control.
- SURVIVAL. In the event any provision of the Order or this Agreement is held by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to the law, the remaining provisions of the Order or this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. All sections herein relating to payment, ownership, confidentiality, indemnification and duties of defense, representations and warranties, waiver, waiver of jury trial and provisions which by their terms extend beyond the Term shall survive the termination of the Order and this Agreement.